Thursday, May 28, 2009

Banner Competition

Hey peeps!

I'm holding a banner competition for DC, the rules of the competition are as follows:

• Size - 88x31
• No more than four entries per person.
• Animation is allowed.
• No copying anyone elses work.
• Cloes Saturday the 30th 9pm GMT.

I'm looking for somthing which grabs your attention and incudes Divachix on it.

Example size:

Prizes:

1st - 25 coins
2nd - 20 coins
3rd - 15 coins

Good luck everyone!

~ Trishy

36 comments:

  1. one question ?
    okay, so the banner size is 88x31 or somthing.
    but your example size is tiny, is that a mistake or what ? sorry just confused
    __________________

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree. Isn't that a little small?

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is the correct size I will give you an example of what kind of thing I'm looking for: http://img187.imageshack.us/img187/7861/jgjgyx0.gif

    ReplyDelete
  6. ^ Yeah you can see another one on the main site. AFFILIATES

    ReplyDelete
  7. on your example, the pics rotate, is it okay if mine don't because i dont know how to make them rotate

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yep perfectly fine, can be animated or not.

    ReplyDelete
  9. ohkay, i understand now. thanks

    ReplyDelete
  10. wait .. i really want to make it animated.. is there a tutorial anywhere or can someone tell me how to make one please ?

    ReplyDelete
  11. oo, i think i might try this. :}

    ReplyDelete
  12. http://i42.tinypic.com/azdkxy.gif

    FIRST ENTRY!

    ReplyDelete
  13. where and how can you make these banners? i wanna enter SOOOOO bad, but idk where and how to.

    ReplyDelete
  14. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is the first animated thing I have ever made!
    Lol...it's not too good >_>

    http://i44.tinypic.com/14vhffs.jpg

    ReplyDelete
  16. Mine are noob attempts and its such a small size but oh well, I love how they turned out! http://i42.tinypic.com/a4mxqo.jpg http://i40.tinypic.com/2d7v3wj.jpg http://i44.tinypic.com/2cnxsoi.jpg http://i43.tinypic.com/34figic.jpgI lvoe the yellow and pink one and the last one too! ^_^
    Hope you likey! ;D Nothin too spiffy but something simple that gives the person's attention at the font xD

    ReplyDelete
  17. nice i have a question.......does the banner have to say something specific on it (besides divachix)?

    ReplyDelete
  18. No not really just Divachix, it is up to you if you want to add more text.

    ReplyDelete
  19. First one!
    http://img521.imageshack.us/img521/4996/89982318.gif
    __________________

    ReplyDelete
  20. here's my first, it's plain. I'll be adding three more
    http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb4/Tabbytail16/banner-2.gif

    ReplyDelete
  21. Ooh, we had this on Dollwar, didn't we? Ooh la la. I wanna give it a go.

    ReplyDelete
  22. http://i525.photobucket.com/albums/c...hix-banner.gif
    sorry, it's a bit fast
    and pink
    and... weird o.O
    __________________

    ReplyDelete
  23. Wow all looking fab so far! Going to be so hard to choose!

    ReplyDelete
  24. I know right! Great actually! [♥]

    ReplyDelete
  25. Ugh, my Photoshop died as I was working on this, so I only got one done.

    http://i173.photobucket.com/albums/w58/sylviepooo/graphics/43eae7dc.gif

    Maybe I'll add more when I get PS working again.

    ReplyDelete
  26. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  27. my entry
    http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x180/bobbijellico/bannercomp1.gif

    ReplyDelete
  28. The example you posted is my winner entry for the other comp ;P

    Entry: http://i42.tinypic.com/11kxmrt.jpg

    ReplyDelete
  29. http://i264.photobucket.com/albums/ii188/pokbg2/divachix/DCanimation2.gif

    ReplyDelete
  30. Here are mine :] though they are a very bad :/
    Oh well gl everyone!

    http://i299.photobucket.com/albums/mm293/layla246831/divchixbannertwo.jpg

    http://i299.photobucket.com/albums/mm293/layla246831/divchixbannerthreee.jpg

    http://i299.photobucket.com/albums/mm293/layla246831/divchixbannerone.jpg

    http://i299.photobucket.com/albums/mm293/layla246831/divchixbannerfour.jpg

    ReplyDelete
  31. hay,, how do you make them animated please please help
    PLUS THEY ALL LOOK GREAT

    ReplyDelete
  32. Banners coming up!
    http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o292/ksjuta9/banner1-1.gif
    http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o292/ksjuta9/banner2-1.gif
    http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o292/ksjuta9/banner3.gif
    http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o292/ksjuta9/banner4.gif

    ReplyDelete
  33. http://i564.photobucket.com/albums/ss89/little_ms_qt/misc/divachixbanner-1.gif
    i gave it a go

    ReplyDelete
  34. http://blingee.com/blingee/view/91875507-diva

    ReplyDelete
  35. This competition is now closed, I will announce the winners tomoorow.

    ReplyDelete