Saturday, May 23, 2009

Interview with Kikikitty, owner of Fab And Fierce!

Me: What is it like to own the second best ranked guild on Diva Chix?
Kikikitty: well its awsome owning a guild period whatever rank we are...we really have sum awesome ppl here :)
Me: You do have a lot of members! I would imagine you really love your members, but everyone gets into disagreements sometimes. What was the last not-so-great moment you had with a guild member?
Kikikitty: Well I had accidentally deleted someone from the guild and they were upset that I could'nt just put them back but we worked it out :)
Me: Oh, that must have been a big commotion. So, how would you describe your life on Diva Chix? When you log in, how would you rate things? From one to ten, tell me how you like Diva Chix. One is very suckish and ten is the best site ever.
Kikikitty: I'd rate it an 8.
Me: Ok Kikikitty, last question. What is your favorite part of Diva Chix?
Kikikitty: I think my favorite part of dc is the great friends I have met and the awesome relationships we have :)
Me: Thanks for the interview! It was nice talking to you today.

No comments:

Post a Comment