Wednesday, June 10, 2009
Why I Love Diva Chix
Why I Love Diva Chix-First of all, I love DC because I love dress-up games. I always loved dressing up a doll. I always secretly loved my Barbie and Bratz collection, but I never told anyone. I think the reason is becuase I always loved fashion. But Diva Chix has more than just fashion. Diva Chix is a huge site. It has games, chatrooms, forums, battles, and more. Diva Chix also taught me some responsibility- with moolah and coins. It taught me how to save up for money and not spend every cent. All the cool fashions in the shop catch my eye, and I learn how to save. Even though those outfits aren't the best outfits on DC, I still love them. And another thing with money, is I learned how to make a tough decision. I have had a few problems with coins. I bought CYO for 20 coins, just to find out I didn't like using CYO. I also gambled 30 coins and ended up with 1 coin. This really helped me realize that you really do need to think about stuff before you actually do something. I also love Diva Chix because there are sooo many nice people! I do not have many friends on DC, but I do have a few and I'm happy I have them. The mods are the best people on DC. They really care about their members and keep the site safe. I have came to the mods for many problems and they helped me. If they couldn't help, I know that they put forth the best effort to help fellow members have a great time on DC. And it was very generous to let us get 20,000 free moolah. I appreciate it. I have to admit, I sometimes get bored on DC, but I always find at least one thing to do- usually competitions. The competitions are so fun and creative, I love participating even if I know I'm not going to win, I love to enter. I also love that DC Mods have a suggestion forum in the forum to get other member's opinions. This show's that they really care about the members. Rock On Diva Chix! Luv ya'll!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment